What's tougher: living with someone messy or someone noisy?
That's a hard choice for me. My thirteen-year-old son was a neatnik. Everything went into its proper place. Fast forward to today. My seventeen-year-old son is a huge slob who plays the drums...LOUDLY.
I work with five and six-year-olds so I do crave quiet when I come home. I guess if I could only choose one I would choose the noise. Which would you choose???

8 comments:
I would take the noise and invest in some really good ear plugs. I am not a fan of mess.
That is SUCH a hard question. I live with both. Messy is tiring because you constantly have to clean up after them. But noisy can be quite annoying, unless it's good noise. My middle son plays guitar and he's quite good. I like that. When my other son plays his video games LOUDLY, it's annoying.
Oooh my Sasha, good question but I'm a gal who dislikes both clutter and noise, in fact noise disrupts my thinking process so if I had to choose I would go for the clutter. Thanks for the visit. Look forward to seeing you again.
Oh dear Staci, forgive my eyes, I apologize for calling you Sasha instead of Staci. Granddaughter's name is Sasha and she is egg hunting as I write ... a bit too lively so early in the morn.
I would choose noise too... Peace and quiet is better to have then a clean noisy room.....
Ohhh that is one tough question.
I think I would rather live with noisy. I could put on headphones or earplugs, lol.
As a middle school math teacher, I can stand the noise (at times). When I am home, I would take the noise over the mess any time! My husband is a slob and knows it and it drives me bonkers!
I'm not happy about it, but I've learned to ignore a great deal of both mess and noise. Overall, I have less patience for noise though. I tend to tidy my way through a room...and I'm not above recruiting child labour.
Post a Comment