.

Friday, April 13, 2012

April Layout Share

Yippee! I finally got a layout done! I haven't been doing much crafting lately, but I hope that I'll have the opportunity to do a bit more. This is my DS and his hair, LOL. He just informed me that he plans to cut it after he graduates in June. Patterned paper is Basic Grey, and the stickers are Thickers/Poolside. I added Glossy Accents to all of the circles in the the patterned paper. TFL! :-)

12 comments:

courtney said...

Love the layout, and how you added dimension to the patterned paper.
Oh, I am so slow, I just noticed that you scrap 8 1/2x11!

Mary Jo said...

Very cool!
Love how you did the four words as your title in different places!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Very cool page - did the teenager approve?! LOL! I agree with Mary Jo - clever placement of the words.

Hmm...reminds me to take my two boys in for cut...they won't make it to the end of month! LOL!

Lora Oliver said...

A fabulous LO! Glad that you snapped this moment, especially if he plans on cutting it in June.

Tamika said...

Super layout! I love the multiple photos and the colors, great teen layout. have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! loove grear!!

Staci said...

Thanks for all of the comments. Margie, thanks for asking. The layout is "teen approved". :-)

Pam said...

Very nice layout!

Hedgehog Reader said...

I love the pictures of your son and how you've used multiple adjectives to describe him at 17! Great layout (and great hair!) :o)

renee said...

Love the layout!

Melissa said...

Love this, Staci! I really like how you outlined his personality!

Tracy said...

Great layout.
I like the movement of this page.

I have 3 girls, the only problem with hair in this house is it plugging up the drain, lol.