.

Friday, October 28, 2011

School's in!

If you could take any class for free what would you choose?

The enrollment of special needs students into mainstream classes is quickly becoming the norm. I do lots of research on my own. I have had success in the past working with various students, but I'd love to learn more. I have my eye on a class that I would like to take in the spring. It's called Asperger's Syndrome: A Classroom Teacher's Guide to Social and Academic Success.
So if you could take any class for free what would you choose?

6 comments:

Serene said...

I think it's great that you are looking to broaden your own education while you help to teach others. Good for you!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like that would be a great class for a current teacher to take based on what you said.

If I could take a free class it would be a graphic design beginner class.

courtney said...

Kudos to you Staci; I wish more of our educators would take the time to better understand the changing needs of their students!
Lately I've been thinking about taking sewing classes...don't know if I'll bite the bullet on that one though.

Tracy said...

This is awesome that they offer these classes to you.
As for me taking a class, I think I would take art.
I never did take it in school, because I didn't think I was good enough. I couldn't draw a straight line, and still can't, lol.

Staci said...

Tracy, my district doesn't offer anything for free. I'm just looking for a good graduate level course to take on my own.

Brown English Muffin said...

That class would be fascinating to me....Aspergers alone is fascinating.