I am magical! With a wave of one of my handy dandy magical finger pointers I chant, "Hocus pocus! Everybody focus!" Formerly fidgety kindergartners are sitting criss cross applesauce on the rug with their hands in their laps, waiting quietly for direction. Like HeMan, I have the power.
If I could wave a magic wand in my own personal life I would wave a wand and make all of my debt disappear. Poof! Bye bye bills!
*If you could wave a magic wand and make an event occur (or even have something disappear) what would it be?*
7 comments:
Time seems to be what I'm lacking these days. Seems like bedtime comes long before I get everything on my to do list done. If I could wave the magic wand I'd add more hours to the day.
this is such a great idea to do with the kids to keep them focused.
Hummm what I would I made appear....hubby selling his business and retire.
Mind you I would also love for time to slow down, it just seems to go to fast.
I wonder if they use that in my little ones school!! LOL How cute!
I would erase the 1.5 years I spent with the man I dated before I married my husband. He is now in prison. Dating him was no picnic.
G-I agree with you. There never seems to be enough time. I think I would also wave my magic want to get better and more restful sleep.
Tracy, is your hubby ready to retire? I see so many retirees in our district coming back as subs!
Liz-I hear ya. I've dated my share of losers. Maybe your relationship with him made it easier to realize that your sweetie was the one?
I would use the heck out of it if I had one. Erase the debt, add some vacation time and get away often and it would get my ex husband in line.
Okay, that is just too funny. I can see the little ones magically sitting still. Wonder if it works for big 14 year olds?
Post a Comment