.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

This is what ....


42 looks like! Okay, maybe not exactly. I won't be 42 until tomorrow, but I'm really looking forward to this one! I'm still playing around with the camera. This is my sad and sorry self portrait LOL.

14 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm thinking 42 looks pretty good to me.
Sad and Sorry self portrait, I don't think so, Your gorgeous.
I am 44 and still feel like I am 25 :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!

courtney said...

Lookin' great....have a happy birthday!

Kendall said...

Girl there is no way you are 42!!!! Nope I would never believe it! You are definitely in your early to mid thirties!!! Dead serious...my jaw dropped when you posted the comment on my review! You look absolutely amazing! Not that 42 is old by any means but you def don't look it :)

Have a Wonderful Happy Happy Happy Birthday Tomorrow!! Make sure you are the princess of the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Serene said...

Happy Birthday, Staci! All the best now and always. You share a birthday with my son who turns 14 today. 42 looks great on you. Hope you have a great day!

Lora Oliver said...

Dang! You look GORGEOUS! And, I would have never guessed you were anywhere near forty. Have a fabulous birthday!

Susan said...

Forty-two Shmorty-two. You look every bit of 25! Great picture. I still haven't worked up the courage to do a self portrait, and I've had my digital camera for three years. lol! Hope you have the bestest birthday ever!

Brown English Muffin said...

Happy Birthday...hope you have a fantastic day!!!

D said...

Happy birthday! Hope I look that good at 42! Have a great weekend :)

Staci said...

Thanks for all the well wishes! Have a great day all!

Gemiel said...

42 sure looks good on you!!

Melissa said...

I agree that 42 looks good on you! :) Happy belated birthday!

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

A very happy belated birthday.

I hope I look as soon as you when I'm 35. Forget 42, I'm just hoping for those looks at 35.

Miss Misi said...

How did I miss this? Happy belated Birthday!