Journaling:
(Me encanto) con español! Desde la edad de 13 años
cuando yo fui a mi primer concierto de Menudo, yo fue encanto! Quiero la comida, la música vieja y la
cultura. También me gusta hablar y escribir en
español. Es práctica buena para mí.
I'm in love with spanish! Since the age of 13 when I went to my first Menudo concert I was in love! I enjoy the food, the old music and the culture. I also like to speak and write in Spanish. It's good practice for me.

6 comments:
Beautiful layout Staci.
So envy you for being able to speak and write in another language.
Very pretty!
nice LO....is that a pic taken with this new infamous digital camera! LOL
Thanks Tracy and Misi.
BEM- Yes, I'm not loving this camera yet. My first batch of pis were good but the rest have been blurry whether I was inside or out, flash or no flash etc.
Good for you journaling in another language. Nice lo, too!
Great layout Staci!!! I love the patterned paper. Wish your love for Spanish would rub off on TJ. He's in his second year of Spanish and it's like pulling teeth to get him to say anything.
Post a Comment