Man, this kid is old! I can't believe that my baby is 17 today! I miss the little boy who used to scrap and stamp with me when he was a kindergartener, but I am proud of the man he is becoming. Wishing you a fantastic, safe, happy and healthy year, kiddo!
9 comments:
Happy birthday!
Happy blogoversary :)
wow I can't believe he's 17 that's crazy!!! Happy Birthday!!!
And i LOVE his hair!
Happy Birthday to your son. All the best to him.
Happy Birthday to your son! Hope he has a great day!
Happy birthday to your DS!
Wow. Happy Birthday to your baby, I mean, fine young man you've raised.. =)
They grow up so fast! Happy Birthday!
Awww Happy Birthday to your baby.
They grow up way, way to fast.
I to wish I could turn back time.
OMGosh! 17?! Somehow, I've missed this in recent conversations, lol. Happy Birthday, A!
Post a Comment