¿Habla español? Parlez-vous du français ? How many languages can you speak? I can speak English and Spanish but have been trying to expand my language skills. I am slowly picking up Korean but it is such a complex language! Writing it is totally out of the question...
Have you ever done a LO in another language besides English? I've been toying with the idea of doing one in Spanish. Here's my latest LO on my venture into learning Korean! Paper is by My Little Shoebox. TFL! :-o )

10 comments:
Ohh what an adorable layout. Love those little ladies for you border.
Good for you for learning another language. I only know English and even that not so well, lol
Very nice lo. Great colors! Good luck learning Korean. What an ambitious undertaking.
I have a feeling you'll know more Korean than me pretty soon. =) I have a few FB friends that are living in Korea, and when I try to read their status updates, one sentence can usually take me five minutes. haha
When we cross paths in real life, we'll have to bust out the Korean!
great layout!!! Thanks for stopping by at my blog.
This is a really cute Layout! Love the little geisha girls! Thanks for visiting! Don't let the layout fool you! I am a horrible sew-er and think terrible thoughts whenever I finally get around to doing it! As for languages...I have forgotten most of my HS spanish, but when we go to other countries, I pick it up pretty easily...just to forget it again when we get back to the states!
Great, great layout! I really admire you for trying to learn another (third) language and especially one as difficult as Korean. I took a few classes of Spanish and speak very little, I'd really love to learn Italian!
What a great layout! I really like all the colors your used. I only know English. I do know a few words/sentances in Spanish but not enough to say I know the language. Good luck with learning Korean!
Such a cute and colorful layout, Staci! Great pictures too!
Great layout Staci!!!! That paper is too cute. Unfortunately I only speak English. I took French all through high school, but I hardly remember any of it. BTW, I love your new profile pic.
You mentioned this interest before, you're awesome for trying it!!!
Post a Comment