Staci,You've lost me with this one LOL
Sorry girl! You know that old saying,If you ever want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Well silly me told Him.
Well He does enjoy a good laugh every now and then. You might have just made His day ROTFLOL.
Well I was thinking you either took a really cool picture; or things didn't go as planned. I had my fingers crossed that it was the picture. Hope you didn't make him laugh too hard. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Staci,
You've lost me with this one LOL
Sorry girl! You know that old saying,If you ever want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Well silly me told Him.
Well He does enjoy a good laugh every now and then. You might have just made His day ROTFLOL.
Well I was thinking you either took a really cool picture; or things didn't go as planned. I had my fingers crossed that it was the picture. Hope you didn't make him laugh too hard. :)
Post a Comment