.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We're off to see......

the Wizard! Here is a layout that I completely hated when I first did it. I stared at it for a few days because it was so plain and thrown together. I redid it by adding the title letters and adding Glossy Accents to them. I saw this cute little bear and decided to put my own spin on it. I added Glossy accents and glitter glue to her shoes. Paper is Cloud 9 Design. TFL!
Photos are of me on Character Day at school/work. 10/29/10

12 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute layout! I love what you've done with the Glossy Accents here.

Kendall said...

That is a really cute layout! I really like it!

Tracy said...

Such a sweeet layout.
Love your costume. How fun.

Marilyn said...

Such a cute layout.. LOVE your blog. Officially following and enjoying indulging in your posts ;)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com -- Hope you stop by sometime.. ;)) Off to read more..

Gemiel said...

You are just too cute. At first I thought they were more of your childhood photos. Love that you used the Glossy Accents to embellish the layout.

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I love the layout but I love even MORE that you wholeheartedly threw yourself into Character Day. What a treat for the kids!!

Brown English Muffin said...

Very cute, but your costume is even cuter than the layout!!! LOL

Susan said...

How sweet!!! Don't you love Glossy accents? You are adorable too! I want those shoes!

D said...

Darling layout! Your bear is adorable. What a cute costume too!!! So fun :)

Miss Misi said...

Look at you! Too cute!

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun page! Love the photos and the little bow accents. I often have to stick a page aside and sleep on it. Glad to know I'm not alone in that. :)

Gopi said...

What a great layout! Love the shoes ;) tfs!

Please stop by my pg when you have chance. I've set up a blog surf...helpful in finding more follower to your blog and in turn finding some new inspirations and ideas...hope you join :)

http://createmepink.blogspot.com