Journaling:
“Mom, can I borrow your camera?” Amani asked one November evening. “The sky looks so cool,” he added. I let him use my camera and he came back inside, obviously pleased with the results. It wasn’t until I received the package of photos back form the developer that I was as pleased as Amani was. The developer asked where the photos were taken, thinking I had been on a vacation. I told him that they were taken in front of our house. These photos immediately made me think of Shawn Stockman’s song, “Visions of a Sunset.” Beautiful visions aren’t always the norm in this neck of the woods. I’m just glad that Amani was there to capture this one.
*2007*
Visions of a sunset just appear when
I close my eyes
Takes me closer to heaven when the
Flute starts to fly
And the violin cries
I close my eyes
Takes me closer to heaven when the
Flute starts to fly
And the violin cries
Shawn Stockman, Boyz II Men


10 comments:
Staci, this is gorgeous! I am amazed at how wonderfully all the colors blend. That paper was made for those photos and your son definitely has an eye for beauty.
Wow, what a great view!!
Great pictures! A budding photographer for sure! TFS :)
Your layouts are stunning. Your sons photo's are breathtaking. No matter where you are there is beauty, you just have to look for it.
Totally impressed that he took the initiative to ask for your camera and snap these gorgeous shots!
Beautiful!
Hey Staci! What a wonderful lo. I love the pictures your son took. He is good. I like your blog design, too.
Great title work!
What beautiful photos. The paper highlights the colors in them perfectly. Love how you did your title.
Very pretty! I love the colors both in the photos and the layout AND the power lines too. Very nice!
Post a Comment