
I'm still a bit numb but I'm trying to concentrate on the good things right now...
* Got my July/August September issue of Memory Makers magazine. I'm (well a LO of my DS is) on page 42. :-)
*Listening to DS and his dad talk smack to each other about the stats of their favorite respective baseball teams
*Scrapbook stickers from the Dollar Tree
*My students telling me how much they love me and missed me over the vacation
*Reconnecting with old friends
What makes you happy today???
10 comments:
Congrats! I have that issue, but haven't had a chance to look at it. I will miss this magazine.:(
Staci, I'm happy knowing that you are focusing on things that make up you happy. I can't pretend that I know what you are going through but you have been constantly on my mind and I'm sending you BIG HUGS!!
Also the things that make me happy are knowing that Jalen had a wonderful school year and his teacher had wonderful things to say about him and he made the A B Honor Roll. So to sum it up, JALEN makes me happy :)
Congrats Staci!!! What makes me happy are my kiddies! They complete me!
what makes me happy? Knowing we are both in the same mag! my DS is on page 73! I haven't had time to actually READ the mag yet, but will do it tomorrow when I get a breather!
Kate
((HUGS)) That's a great list of things to be happy about. Right now I'm getting a lot of happiness from my pregnancy and prepping the nursery. :)
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL .. my family and career make me happy.
You go girl, I'm so happy for you
I've been thinking about you, staci, I hope you are doing ok, my friend!! Oooh, I need to go pick this one up - can't wait to see your LO!
Congrats on your featured LO. I haven't gotten my issue yet but I'll definitely look for your layout when I get my hand son the mag.
Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment