.

Monday, June 1, 2009

The LSS, Bananas and Cinnamon and an Article

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to see my friend, Melanie. We met to shop our LSS, Scrapaholics on its final day at its current location. The owners are the coolest people ever so I'm optimistic that business will pick up again and they can reopen elsewhere, hopefully somewhere not too far away. Pam's (the owner) adorable son was eating bananas and cinnamon during our visit. You would think that I would have tried this combination before...I had it for breakfast today and it was totally yummy...Thanks little P!! :-)

Please check out my article at Scrapbooking.com!:

http://scrapbooking.com/article/73376

6 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Staci, your summer LO is beautiful! I love the colors. Great choice as opposed to the typical brights. It makes the LO stand apart from the rest. Great job.

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, that sounds yummy - i need to try that too! Off to check out your article!

Susan said...

Love your LO Staci, and the green paper is gorgeous! Now I'm off to find some bananas to go with my cinnamin! ;)

Sarah Coggins said...

I've never tried bananas & cinnamon before but it sounds delicious. Gorgeous layout & great instructions! :)

Miss Misi said...

WTG on the article!

BTW, you have an award waiting on you on my blog...pick it up when you get a chance.

Nnairda's said...

Nice article...love the colors in the LO!

Congrats on your award.

Adriann