.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ever heard a scrapbooker say....

this? I cannot remember the last time I took photos for enjoyment. My last day of work is this Friday. (until September) Hopefully after sprucing up the house and finishing up my mother's financial affairs, I can relax and scrap the summer days away! I really do miss it.

4 comments:

LadyBug said...

Staci, I hope that you can get back to scrapping as well. I look forward to seeing some new stuff from you.

Staci Taylor said...

Whoo, big congrats on it being summertime for you, staci!! Hope you get lots of time to do stuff for YOU!

kate blue said...

jci (just checking in) to see if you've kept up to your post-any scrapbooking done lately?????? It can be therapeutic you know. I'm working on a layout of my aunt (who passed away last year) just cause I miss her. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

I just scrapped a page this weekend after taking a scrapping hiatus for what seemed like forever-lol.

Enjoy your time off to find your creative mojo and some fun rediscovering it.