.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gah...

Okay, I know its not a word but that's how I feel. My mother's health has been failing for some time and this morning she had a stroke. My answer to everything is to immerse myself into work...

ETA 5/13/09: It doesn't look so great right now. Her right side was affected and she cannot speak. Thank you so much for the prayers ladies.

7 comments:

Carla said...

I'm so sorry Staci. I pray that she will recover quickly!

Sarah Coggins said...

Lifting your mom up in my prayers. And you too. ((HUGS))

Adrienne said...

Praying for your mom!

Susan said...

Staci, I am so saddened to hear this. You are both in my prayers.

Staci Taylor said...

Oh staci, i'm so sorry to read this news. I'm sending many many prayers for you and your mom!! Please update us when you can!

LadyBug said...

Staci, I pray that things turn around for your mom. Take care of yourself. Hugs and much love to you my sister.

Miss Misi said...

You have my prayers.