
Happy birthday Kem!! I hope that you are enjoying your special day! For those that don't know, Kem is more than a talented scrapbooker, she's a dear friend who has been a sympathetic ear to listen to my hopes and fears. Her words have encouraged me to be strong and embrace my positive attributes. Thanks girlie! Luv ya!! :-)
4 comments:
Fabulous cake photo!!
Stac, thank you so much. You don't know how that makes me feel. For us to be cyber sisters, I honestly feel like I've known you for a very long time. You are awesome and I appreciate and love the "friendship" we have.
I love you like a sister...and I mean it.
thanks again for always thinking about me on my birthday
I love that cake. Nice and fancy.
Now, I'd love to learn to bake like this-lol.
Sounds like a wonderful friend. Hope she had a very happy birthday! :)
Post a Comment