
Simple Scrapbooks, that is. I remember when Simple Scrapbooks began publishing their magazine back in 2002. I was so excited because I felt that it would truly fit my style. I loved the layouts of the Simple Gals and other contributors. I was pleased to have 3 layouts chosen to be in their publications. Seeing the words "Final Issue" in the top corner of the May issue truly made it real. It's over. :-( I wish all of the talented Simple Gals and awesome Simple Scrapbooks staff much luck and success in the future. I'm going to RAK one copy of the last issue of Simple Scrapbooks. Just leave a comment on this post by May 7th 11PM EST. One winner will be chosen at random. Sorry, drawing open to US residents only. Good luck! :-)
6 comments:
I'm sorry to see a great publication end as well, but that won't keep the creative staff they had still. They had a talented team who was always there to help. Plus, nothing can keep Cathy Z down.
this is sad, Scrapbooking Made Easy was one of the first books I read..and I love it...it still has earmarks in it.
I didn't realize they were stopping t heir publication - it will be missed in my search for inspiration
I was disappointed to hear of the end of this particular scrapping mag. Definitely my favorite and more my style than any other.
Congrats on the pubs during it's lifespan! :)
Sorry to see Simple Scrapbooks close its doors but I am sure that something bigger and better is on the horizon as the old saying goes...as one door closes, another one opens. Hope to see you in another publication...keep submitting.
Very very sad :-( I always loved their magazine, too. I just hope it's not a sign of things to come in the industry!
Post a Comment