.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Ten Years ago

this month, I created this layout. Although it is not pretty by today's scrappy standards, I enjoyed rereading the journaling and remembering the little boy that my son used to be. Do you remember those slide holders?!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

courtney said...

That is precious!

Miss Misi said...

LOL. Love the journaling...adorable!

Gemiel said...

Staci, this layout is still awesome!! I love looking at my older layouts too. To me scrapbooking is more about the memories a layout invokes rather than the products that are used. I so remember those slide mounts. I probably have some hidden somewhere in my stash. :)

Isbaha said...

This is a great page, the colors are beautiful !

D said...

Soooo cute!!!! I love your journalling. You really captured the moment on your layout. Speaking of, I think your layout is awesome. Incorporating the playing card images into it was a great idea.

Ashley Calder said...

Really cute! I have some pages that look quite similar in my albums from almost that long ago! I still have a pile of those slide holders -- they will come back someday and I will be well stocked. ;)

Tanya Ham said...

How cute!! :) Such a great idea to showcase like a Throwback Layout once in awhile! It's a lot of fun to look back at our old albums and see all the old trends and products! Love it! :)

Tiffany said...

It looks great and no matter what trends come and go, the journaling is the true gem.

Don said...

Nice, always like to view posts like these.