Hmmmmm.....mine would likely be adhesives too. I'd say paper, but I may already have a lifetime supply of that!
Mine would be Bazzill cardstock. True, I already have a ton of it, but sometimes I just can't find the "exact" shade I'm looking for. With a lifetime supply, I'd always have the exact shade and best of all, I wouldn't have to save scraps LOL!
I think I would have to say paper. You can do so much with paper from backgrounds, to layers, to embellishments.
OHHHHHH, the enamel dots!!
I would agree with you about the adhesive. I always seem to need more of that than anything else.
I would have to say flowers. I am addicted to paper flowers.
I love Gemiel's answer!! That would be me too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hmmmmm.....mine would likely be adhesives too. I'd say paper, but I may already have a lifetime supply of that!
Mine would be Bazzill cardstock. True, I already have a ton of it, but sometimes I just can't find the "exact" shade I'm looking for. With a lifetime supply, I'd always have the exact shade and best of all, I wouldn't have to save scraps LOL!
I think I would have to say paper. You can do so much with paper from backgrounds, to layers, to embellishments.
OHHHHHH, the enamel dots!!
I would agree with you about the adhesive. I always seem to need more of that than anything else.
I would have to say flowers. I am addicted to paper flowers.
I love Gemiel's answer!! That would be me too!
Post a Comment