.

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Sentiments exactly, kid


We've been averaging a snow storm every two days. About 13-14 inches in the past two days. Luckily, we're only looking at 2-4 on Saturday!

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

LOL Poor kid. I agree. Ready for spring and I wasn't too sad to see temps warming today & starting to melt our crazy snow from the last couple of days.

Tanya Ham said...

I know you guys have got to be sick of the snow and cold by now! The last 3 weeks, our temps will be 40-50 for a couple of days, then drop to 20 for several, then back up. It's no wonder everyone is sick! Ugh! Luckily we haven't had near the ice and snow that y'all have. Hang in there!

Isbaha said...

And here, no one snowflake in the winter ! It's not usual. I even saw the first bees today ! I don't like when the weather is so unusal...

NC Peach said...

We've had two storms now, and I am so over winter!! Our last storm had us in gridlock, and I was on the road for almost three hours for what would normally take 20 minutes to get home! I know if we had what y'all get, it would be spring before anyone could get out! We couldn't handle it!