I have been having more difficulties than usual lately. I didn't know that I would have the joy to ever scrap again. I knew that if I didn't, the person who put me in my current predicament would win. I quietly sat down and put this simple layout together. When I chose the word journey, I had no idea how much it would really mean to me. I am comforted knowing that God is at work. Have a wonderful weekend!
9 comments:
What a wonderful layout! Love your great choice of colours, your word, your picture and oh, those birds are just adorable!
Chin up, and keep on churning out those fabulous layouts!
Very pretty! Don't even think about quitting!
Staci, that's a beautiful photo of you on a fabulous layout. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties lately. Don't let anyone steal your joy. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Beautiful layout! Glad you are finding your way back to Scrapbooking.
Your page is lovely. Don't ever stop creating...it is the best therapy available.
I am so glad you were able to get the layout done and not let whom ever or what ever dim your talent. I hope things take a turn for the better on your journey soon.
Your layout looks amazing! Glad you aren't letting someone keep you down. They aren't worth it!
This is beautiful... I hope you're okay.
Beautiful layout, and a beautiful photo.
Post a Comment