.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's Not Unusual...

to be loved by anyone...LOL. This GIF made me think back to the days of watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I was so sorry to hear that James Avery who played Uncle Phil on the show passed away on January 1st. :-(  When I was a girl my favorite shows were What's Happening,


 Good Times,

( I even met Ralph Carter who played Michael in my teens.  )

I can't forget The Facts of Life!

**What was your favorite TV show as a kid?**

10 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Facts of Life was my fave. Love Fresh Prince too!

Tanya Ham said...

OMGoodness, I loved Dukes of Hazzard (showing my age) and Facts of Life! :)

Shannon said...

I loved Facts of Life. Fresh Prince was amazing too!!

Tamika said...

Lol, people use to say that I looked like Dee and my Mom said that I acted like her too. I loved all of those shows too, in fact I still watch them all in syndication.

Sarah Coggins said...

Loved Fresh Prince! And the Friday night TGIF line up (do they even do that anymore??).

Miss Misi said...

Good Times and A Diff'rent World (after Denise dropped out, lol)

Brown English Muffin said...

I was shocked that he passed too. I love that show.

Disneypal said...

Good Times was (and still is) one of my favorite shows - it was Dyna-Mite!

Jen Mc said...

I liked Facts of Life, Who's the Boss, Mork and Mindy.... There were a lot of good shows!

Visiting from Love Peace and Understanding

Don said...

I remember watching every last one of these shows. Good Times was a fave of mine. I think my sister loved to watch The Facts of Life. My fave show in my childhood would have to be wrestling. Yes, I know, I know. Lol.