Their takes on the theme were very cute! (I left the word "who" in its original state for them because they are learning to spell. I didn't want to confuse them.)
They really liked these owl stickers! They were the most popular of all stickers I supplied.
| The children decorated their own owl cupcakes. I saw these on Pinterest. We don't usually have such sweet snacks but these were too cute. |
I may be going to a Starbucks crop tonight. I'm a sucker for a free crop! Have a good weekend! :-)
14 comments:
This idea is so cute! Love your shirt and your page take on the theme.
Have fun tonight!
Your page is adorable. Glad they had fun with their owl decorations.
How fun! Your page looks great
Great layout Staci!!! Your scrap club looks like so much fun. I want to come!!! That cupcake is adorable.
Oh my. Everything about this post is just adorable!
Guess scrap club is a good way for you to purge out some old supplies too!
Awesome stuff!
Cute, cute, cute!!!! The stickers are awesome, especially with the googlie eyes. Have fun at he crop :)
This is great, I know the kids loved this.
FAB idea and LOVE your layout. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
those cupcakes are adorable!!!what a great day for the kids!
Adorable! I still love owls!!!!
You are one fun teacher :)
Your layout is so sweet.
Those cupcakes look adorable....and yummy ;)
This is such an adorable idea! Need to remember it for when I go back to teaching! :)
Love seeing these kids interpretation! Fun page you've made too.
Cute page! A Starbucks crop sounds like heaven. Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment