Oh wow, what a wonderful, inexpensive pick-me-up for your space! Did you cover the drawer fronts to match the table too?Looks awesome, bright and fresh!
Looks like new! What a great idea. :)
Love your new table! I need to get a new one myself. :)
What a refreshed desk! Looks great!
Great job. It looks like a totally new work space!
Awesome way to spruce it up! It looks great! and NEW!
what a great idea to use the washi tape!!! looks fantastic!!
Thanks everyone! Courtney, I did cover the drawer fronts too. I finally got around to adding new labels to the front as well.
Wow this looks awesome :)Such a great idea
Cool table makeover! This gets my vote for most clever use of washi tape!! It really looks different!
This is so super cute! A fabulous idea! Makes me wanna go out and buy all kinds of contact paper! LOL!!Susie
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh wow, what a wonderful, inexpensive pick-me-up for your space! Did you cover the drawer fronts to match the table too?
Looks awesome, bright and fresh!
Looks like new! What a great idea. :)
Love your new table! I need to get a new one myself. :)
What a refreshed desk! Looks great!
Great job. It looks like a totally new work space!
Awesome way to spruce it up! It looks great! and NEW!
what a great idea to use the washi tape!!! looks fantastic!!
Thanks everyone! Courtney, I did cover the drawer fronts too. I finally got around to adding new labels to the front as well.
Wow this looks awesome :)
Such a great idea
Cool table makeover! This gets my vote for most clever use of washi tape!! It really looks different!
This is so super cute! A fabulous idea! Makes me wanna go out and buy all kinds of contact paper! LOL!!
Susie
Post a Comment