WATCHING:
**hanging head in shame*** I'll admit it. I have been watching episodes of "Teen Mom." Sometimes I wish MTV would cast a show called "Old Mom" and someone could pay me big bucks. I'll admit that this picture did make me grin a little.
property of the bloggess
READING:
Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson. I wish I had more time to read lately. I've been reading heavy material and wanted to slow it down with this mystery.
LISTENING:
Everything from Phyllis Hyman to New Kids on the Block! I'm happy that Fall Out Boy is getting back together!
MAKING:
decisions. Hold on or let go....
FEELING:
stagnant. I want to embark on some kind of adventure but don't know exactly where to start.
PLANNING:
scrapbook pages to make this year. Deciding on a list of new things I can try in 2013.
LOVING:
Webster's pages, especially the paper...swoon! <3 Your turn!! :-)







9 comments:
Love these list posts! I am also looking forward to hearing from Fall Out Boy again. From Under the Cork Tree is STILL a favorite. Good luck planning your adventure and with your scrapbook pages!
I love these lists too! I am also a Teen Mom watcher....I agree...they should have "old mom" and I'd sign up too!
This was a fun list and enjoy hearing your take on them.
I am an avid reader...or I should say was..the only reading I have been doing lately is on here, lol
Good luck with your decisions.
We all get to a point where we feel stagnant, you will work through it :)
Let's see...I've never watched Teen Mom, but I have to confess... I watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs of Sunset. Old Mom??? What you talking about Willis??? LOL You're not old. I like Experienced Mom much better.
I used to love to read, but the only reading I've been doing lately is my Bible.
I love Phyllis Hyman, and I actually got to meet her eons ago. She was buying panty hose at John Wanamakers dept store in Philadelphia. That was way back in the days when I was single living in Philly.
My planning is adjusting to my new schedule as I've just started a part time job.
I'm loving Webster's Pages too. Also loving being on a couple of design teams.
Great list post! Currently reading Agatha Christie "The Mysterious affair At Styles"; Watching: The Walking Dead and The Following are faves right now; Fave scrappy product is Heidi Swapp. I found that Michael's had it today! While it isn't a "new" line it's new to ME!! ;)
Ha! Your post about Teen Mom is cracking me up! Fun list!
Tammy, I still listen to Sugar We're Goin' Down almost every day.
Thanks, Tracy and Sherry.
Gemiel, how cool that you got to meet Phyllis Hyman. I remember watching her in School Daze and thinking that she seemed so profoundly sad. Glad she left her music for us to enjoy.
Rebecca, those Heidi Swapp ghost letters were my favorite for a long time!
Hi Staci, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a blogger tag.
If you want to play along...enjoy, if you don't....don't worry about it :)
Oh Staci you are doing a lot, I want to travel this year, somewhere with a beautiful beach, handsome men and lots and lots of fruity drinks, lol. Thank you for sharing this post, you gave me some things to think about and I am about to get into the Alex Cross books.
Post a Comment