I was so apprehensive about creating this LO. The experience was so much
fun that I didn't know if I could translate it onto the LO. I enjoyed
making it though. :-)
Reading this book was a real eye opener. I am indeed an introvert and that's okay!
Losing weight! I have to keep working on it though!
The trip to Washington, D.C. Very memorable.
Surviving this. Thank you, God.
Getting this old but-new-to -me- car.
Scrapbook Club with the kids. :-)
Making my first scrappy video. I'm finally learning to use my camera for more than the "easy" mode.
DS's 18th!
May the new year be a wonderful and prosperous one for you!






17 comments:
I like this idea a lot!
I have a post scheduled for Monday (new year's eve) with my favorite 12 layouts of 2012.
But I have to say I love the idea of not using just layouts, but other highlights!
Congrats on your accomplishments.
And sorry about the car accident! But glad you were ok.
This is such a great idea and a wonderful way to review the year.
Great idea for the 12 things. Sorry about your accident. Thankfully, you're ok!
Fantastic list! I will have to check out that book - fellow introvert here. :) Congrats on the weight loss and good luck on it in the new year.
What a great idea for a post, I am going to try to do this, too! Hope your 2013 is great!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Blog Resolutions! Love your list, except for the accident. Glad all seems well now. Great job with the video, that's something I need to learn in 2013. Happy New Year!
Lovely post - sorry about your car, glad you're okay! Happy New Year to you!
I loved reading all your year's highlights and challenges that you overcame. Happy New year girl! I hope 2014 is absolutely wonderful to you!
It was nice to re-live your highlights (or low-lights) from 2012.
All the best to you and your family in the new year.
Thanks for stopping by, ladies! I hope that 2013 has wonderful things in store for all of you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Great List! and a great idea to reflect on the past year.
Happy New Year!! What an awesome post!! I have to read that book Quiet, I'm definetly an introvert and that sounds like a great book. So glad I stopped by! xo Evie
Great list, I just found your blog. The title with "Butterfly" in it was what caught my eye..I love butterflies. I love your blog and will be stopping in again. Happy New Year!
Staci, I so enjoyed revisiting 2012 with you and am looking forward to see what God has in store for us all in 2013. May you be abundantly blessed!!!
Good for you, focusing on your wonderful highlights to help keep you from dwelling on the low times.
Wishing you many more happy times in 2013!
I should have done this!
Post a Comment