.

Friday, December 7, 2012

New Edition layout

 Hi! This is my latest layout. I was fortunate enough to see one of my favorite childhood groups, New Edition in concert back in September. They have been together for 30 years!

I have been having a hard time trying to get this layout photographed. It is not translating well in pictures, but I really like the way it came out. The paper is by My Mind's Eye, K and Company and Webster's Pages.




There is a lot going on for me right now but I'm trying not to worry and keep in prayer. I will know soon. I spent Sunday evening into Monday (7 PM-4 AM) in the ER and I have no plans to go back. (Due to asthma and meds that caused a spike in blood pressure and heart palpitations.  I also found out that my potassium levels were low.) In the meantime, I'm going to a Starbucks crop tonight. I'm going to bundle up of course but I have to get out and stay upbeat.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

14 comments:

Lisa Adair said...

What Fun! Love the layout Staci, and the papers you used. I really like your photo placements and your tabs with everyones name on them.
Glad you have no plans to go back to the ER, and that you were able to come home and not have to stay. Thinking of you and praying everything works out for you.
Have fun at your crop!!

Serene said...

Oh my, is it really 30 years?? Geez, do I feel old now.

Nice layout. I love the musical paper and your placement of everything.

So glad to hear you are getting out to a crop. That's bound to perk up your mood. I hope you feel better!

Tracy said...

Great layout!
I hope you are on the mend.
I heard a crop is the best medicine for whatever ales you , teehee

Gemiel said...

Staci, so sorry to hear that you had to go to the ER. Glad you're better now. Hope you had a great time at the crop. New Edition was one of my fav groups...guess I'm dating myself LOL. Can you stand the rain...I can hear it in my head. :):) Great layout, I love the papers you used and you captured the memory so well. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nirupama said...

Lovely layout, looks like a fun concert. Take care of yourself!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great Layout, must have been a fun concert :)

Uniquely Ella said...

Ok I'm old, in my generation we had Motown, now that's old. Love your layout Staci, the paper is beautiful and the way you place it all, very pretty. So glad you sound better.
xxx
Marlene

Staci said...

Thanks for the comments. Marlene, I love some Motown. I went to see Smokey Robinson in April.

D said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with your health! I hope your Dr. can get your medicine straightened out so you can feel good. Your layout is beautiful. Love the accordion flower you made. I have a suggestion for taking pics. I take mine outside w/ full sun and then crop the concrete out w/ a photo editing software.

Unknown said...

What a fun experience you've recorded here- I bet it was a blast for you! Great work!~

xErin

Miss Misi said...

Nice LO and I hope you are well!

courtney said...

How fun! Glad you got to see an old favourite live! Plus you've made a great layout to remember it by.
Hope you're feeling better!

NC Peach said...

Okay, I totally wish this was me!! Love NE! The timing never works for me when they're in town! Glad you were able to go and capture such great pics though! What's your favorite NE hit?

Brown English Muffin said...

That Starbucks is FREEZING!!!