.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Which would you choose?

If given the chance, which "perk" would you choose for one whole year and why?
A person to do your daily cooking?
A daily personal driver?
A daily housekeeper? 

A personal shopper?
 
As much as I like to bake, I would love to have someone cook for me. There are days when I just don't feel like it and wind up eating something that I shouldn't.  How about you? What would your choice be?

13 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

mmmmmm- someone to cook for me!!

D's Paper Studio said...

If I had a daily housekeeper I would be able to cook more!

courtney said...

Housekeeper. For sure!

Serene said...

Without a doubt, hands down, a housekeeper!

Sondra said...

A housekeeper!!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Housekeeper for sure :)

Lisa Adair said...

HOUSEKEEPER! Oh please say I won! :)

Gemiel said...

Definately someone to cook. I don't enjoy cooking at all. I only do it because we have to eat LOL.

Tracy said...

Hands down..a personal cook.
I really don't care to cook, but mostly I have no idea what to cook.

Staci said...

Thanks for your responses! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

renee said...

A daily housekeeper for sure. I can do the rest if I don't have to clean.

Tiffany said...

A housekeeper for sure. I HATE the cleaning up part of my life, especially with 2 boys around.

Brown English Muffin said...

A personal shopper.....I hate wasting time standing in line to pay for things....Amazon is my favorite friend! LOL