.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally...The Karaoke Layout!

                      I am so happy that this layout is done!



I really had fun experimenting with various papers. The green paper that frames out the layout is by K and Company. The blue paper is Lemonade Stand by Basic Grey. Both are 12 x 12 sheets that I cut down  to 8.5 x11.
 
Bottom left
 
                                         Top-right side
The paper designs on the bottom left and top right were hand cut from a sheet of double sided Webster's Pages paper called,  My Story. (see below)
 
                                           Isn't it cute? 
The flowers around the small photo are by Sandylion. I actually took the centers from larger flowers on the sticker sheet to accent this page.
The title comes from two packages of stickers; Me and My Big Ideas (Sing and Dance) and Jolee's Boutique's Karaoke. I took one of the microphone stickers and substituted it for an I in the title.
The journaling font is Calibri. I inked around the journaling strips and entire page.
                                         The leftovers

               Thanks for looking and have a fantastic weekend!

21 comments:

Madeline said...

Look at you! That is great to have that talent. (I only sing in the car...alone.) BEAUTIFUL page and I love the microphone for the letter "I"!

angie gutshall said...

Great layout!

Amity said...

Yep I like how you've used the mic for the i too. I think you've utilised the papers well. great page. Another memory recorded.

Unknown said...

Cute layout! You are braver than I am!!!! :D

Sondra said...

I love the microphone! And you are just so cute and so brave. I love to sing... at home... all alone... but not so much in public!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh how fun!! love the papers

courtney said...

I'm also a fan of the microphone 'i'. Very clever!
You brought this page together beautifully, love all the flowers!

Serene said...

Nice substitution of the " i " for the microphone. I see you did some fussy cutting too. Nice touches came together to make a great layout.

Barbara said...

this layout is awesome!
Very cool microphone.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! I like that fun title design and you look gorgeous. :) Brave too - I wouldn't dare. My voice would break glass. ha!

Fleursbydesign said...

Fun layout, love the microphone for the I in sing :)

Martica Designs said...

Beautiful LO tfs......

msmith434343 said...

Fun and lovely!!

Naomi Edwards said...

Oh Staci!!! This is super gorgeous!!! I love all the elements.. I love to sing Karoke too... too bad we couldn't hear you, hehe... you did amazing girl.. I really enjoyed taking in every detail.

Gemiel said...

Staci, this is fabulous!!! Love how you cut the elements from the other papers and added them to your page. The microphone for the 'I' is too cute. I'm lovin' your hair!! Don't think I've ever seen it down before.

Sherry C said...

Love the layout and love your photo (and bravery) even more! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Great theme for a page! Wonderful elements that you put together :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO!

Lisa Adair said...

Love this layout! There is just so much to love about it.
I like how you did your journaling and the microphone for the 'I', the smaller photo. You did a fantastic job on this.
How brave you are! Way to enjoy life!

Tracy said...

This is such a great layout, so pretty.
I have never done karaoke and never plan on doing it. I will keep my bad singing to me and my family, lol.

Brown English Muffin said...

I so love this layout...I need to scrap with you so badly I need your mojo talent!!