.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I'm thankful for so many things. A great son, a roof over my head, a car, a job that gives me the opportunity to shape young minds, food to eat, clothes on my back, technology, good books,  scrapping, music and all of you. Thanks for reading my blog. May all of you receive many blessings....



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Love your menu! I have a project planned for scrapping my favorite recipes but I haven't got around to it yet.

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Staci! I love the layout. This will be our first Thanksgiving, so I hope to be doing a Thanksgiving layout soon!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of all that food and your menu is making me hungry and super excited for dinner tonight! Great layout!

Jasmine said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Beautiful layout Staci! Great pictures - looks like a wonderful meal - YUM!
jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

MiaW said...

Nice page. Enjoy.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout, looks like an amazing dinner :)

Melissa said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Willow and Wattle said...

Great layout!

Tracy said...

Another great layout. I really like that you added your menu for the day as well. I want to come and enjoy your Thanksgiving...such yummy food :)

Sherry C said...

Love the menu although it's making me hungry! lol Looks like you had a lovely day, tfs!

Katherine said...

Happy Thanksgiving and your post just makes me hungry it looks amazing :)

Gemiel said...

Staci, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was spent at my brother's house and we had a great time. Love your layout. The embossed paper is so pretty. What a great idea to include the menu.