.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Birthday!

                      My birthday is in 2 days! I will be 43.

Another blessing from above...I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I'm attending a crop tonight at Starbucks! I hope I actually get a LO done this time instead of just noshing on treats and gabbing it up! What are your weekend plans?

15 comments:

courtney said...

Happy early Birthday, Staci! Have fun at your crop tonight.
I'm planning on doing as little as possible this weekend, which means we're going to end up being incredibly busy ;P

Tamika said...

Happy almost birthday Staci!!! I am glad that you are celebrating early and treating yourself. when you get the chance can you send me your snail mail addy so that I can send you a RAK? my email address is tmikmik@yahoo.com! Enjoy your weekend :)

Miss Misi said...

Happy early birthday! Soccer and scrapping for me!

Kendall said...

Happy Early Birthday Wishes to YOU!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

A crop at a Starbucks??!?!? Where can I sign up?? :o) Enjoy and have fun!! Wish they did those around here!! :o)

Serene said...

Happy Birthday, Staci. I think you and my son share a birthday as his is in 2 days too. A crop at a Starbucks? That's cool. Have fun at your crop and I hope you get some layouts done.

Angi Barrs said...

Have a Happy & Fabulous Birthday!

Gemiel said...

Happy pre birthday Staci!! Hope you have a great time celebrating at the crop. Can't wait to see your layouts! Love your picture!!

Classygirl said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Staci. Please tell me more about scrappin' at Starbucks. What?

Staci said...

Thank you, ladies for the birthday wishes! The crop was pretty good. I met a few more ladies and snacked more than I should have. I actually found the group on meetup.com along with a few others. We meet once a month at Starbucks and camp out at their big table in the back. It's really fun!

Cynta said...

Happy Birthday Staci! Wow need to find me group to crop at Starbucks. To of my favorite things scrapbooking and coffee :)

~EssenseVibez~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MAY YOU FEEL JESUS NEAR
EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR
HAVE THE BEST YEAR
YOU'VE EVER HAD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!!!!

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Happy B'day, gurl. Have a blast.

Lisa x

Tiffany said...

I am a little late, but Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was a fantastic day.

renee said...

Happy belated birthday. How cool to scrap at starbucks! I meet with a group of ladies to Knit/crochet at Panera bread here, but never thought of scrapbooking.

Tracy said...

How did I miss this post?
Happy belated Birthday Staci,
I hope you had an excellent day :)