.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

DS' birthday and 5th blogoversary

It's my 5th blogoversary! It's also the 18th birthday of my DS. Holy cow! I can't believe my baby is a grown man. He also finally cut his hair! It went from this:


to this:

I'm glad he cut it and his girlfriend loves it! My next post will be a scrappy video or a LO. Have a good one!

11 comments:

Naomi Edwards said...

Your son is gorgeous!!!!! I love his hair both ways , he tends to look more innocent with it cut... You sound like a very proud mom...TFS!!!

Naomi Edwards said...

I left your blog and had to come back... I forgot to wish you a HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, NUMBER FIVE HEY???

Tiffany said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! And I hope your young man has a good birthday as well.

Gemiel said...

Happy Blogoversary to you and Happy Birthday to DS!!! I can't believe he is 18!! Time sure does fly!!! But then TJ is 15 so it makes sense LOL. I remember when they were both little boys. DS is so handsome, love the new haircut!! Did you say girlfriend:)? I'm not looking forward to the day when one of those shows up at my house ROTFLOL!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Doubly happy day! Hope your son had a wonderful birthday and congrats on 5 years blogging. :)

Serene said...

Wow, you and your ds's birthdays are pretty close. Happy Birthday to him! I like his new look.

Staci said...

Thanks, Naomi! I can't believe that I have been blogging for 5 years already.

Thanks, Tiffany and Sarah!

Yes, Gemiel. Ugh. DS and the girlfriend have been dating for a little over a year. I'll like her a whole lot more when she's 18.

Serene-yup! 4 days apart. I actually started having labor pains on my birthday. I was determined to hold him in because I didn't want to share my birthday, LOL.

Lisa Adair said...

Happy Blogoversary!
And Happy Birthdays to you and your son. That's really pretty cool having them that close, but I'm like you and wouldn't have wanted to share either!
I like his new haircut. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

happy birthday to your son and what a fun blogoversary!! congrats

courtney said...

Happy blogoversary and happy birthday to your son. His new 'do makes him look so grown up!

Tracy said...

Happy belated birthday to your son. Good looking son you have.
Happy blogoversary, Wow 5 years, good for you :)