As you may recall, my DS and I took a day trip to Washington, D.C back in May. I finally got around to making the LO. I feel like something isn't quite right though. I think it may be the white journaling box that is bothering me. Any ideas?
Your pictures are awesome and I love the map paper. It looks OK as is, but maybe matting the journaling block will pop it more from the light-colored map paper?
Haven't been to DC, but that statue looks awe-inspiring!
What a great layout Staci!! Love how you used the map for your background. We visited DC during spring break several years ago and I still haven't scrapped most of our trip but I have accumulated quite the collection of DC scrapbook supplies LOL
14 comments:
oh i think the layout looks perfect- love the map!! great job
Nice and I like the map! I'm trying to get going. Send me vibes.
I think it looks wonderful!
I love the map, map paper?
Very cool.
Sometimes I will embellish a journaling box a little bit.
Looks fantastic!! Great job! :)
Nice layout. I like the white journaling spot because it stands out against the busy background map paper. The shape of it makes it interesting, too.
I like it! The map background is great - I love using those in my pages. tfs! :)
Looks great! Love the map background!
Great layout. I love the map. DD and I were just in DC a few weeks ago. You're inspiring me to get my photos printed and start some pages!
Great job! I love the map, too. I think it looks fine just the way it is. :-)
Your pictures are awesome and I love the map paper. It looks OK as is, but maybe matting the journaling block will pop it more from the light-colored map paper?
Haven't been to DC, but that statue looks awe-inspiring!
Great layout! I think it looks just fine.
What a great layout Staci!! Love how you used the map for your background. We visited DC during spring break several years ago and I still haven't scrapped most of our trip but I have accumulated quite the collection of DC scrapbook supplies LOL
This is such a great layout. Wonderful photos.
I think it is perfect just the way it is.
Thank you all for your input! :-)
Post a Comment