.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

One big thing...

What is the one BIG thing that would make you happy right now?

 We all have circumstances that we cannot control. What is the one thing that could change to make you happier?


Mine would be money. Yes, I know that it is said that money is the root of all evil. I don't want money as a form of power. I just a little cushion to get me through to payday. I didn't get a summer school position and although I plan for emergencies, there were twice as many as usual this year. I received my last check on June 22nd and won't see the first one until September 14th. I will be skipping to the bank that day, LOL.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Honestly, besides my health, I Can't ask for anything more in my life. Hope your troubles get resolved soon.

Gemiel said...

If you had asked me that question a month ago I would have said a job for DH. But after being out of work for almost 2 years, he started a new job this month. It's a part time job in ministry at our church and he loves it. So right now I couldn't ask for anything more. (Well I could, but they would just be selfish wants and not true needs. LOL)

D said...

Sorry you are having a tough time right now Staci. I hope thing get easier soon and no more emergencies crop up.

Tiffany said...

If I could ask for anything it would be a nice house for my boys & I. Something in a nice area of town with plenty of room for a craft space.

Cynta said...

Staci I would have to agree with Gemiel on this one my husband started working again after being outta work for almost same amount of time. He started working in the beginning of August. Thank God :)