I finally got one of these goodies from the AC Moore Rewards program!
If you had a voucher for $10.00 worth of free scrappy goodness, what would you buy? Paper? That embellishment kit you've been eyeing? Do tell!
Update: These spray inks were $2.00 each! I got blue, red, yellow and black and one pack of stickers on sale.
15 comments:
If I had a $10 coupon I would get... $10 worth of cardstock, $10 worth of metal embellishments, a $10 punch, half of a $20 die, and $10 of love from the clearance bins.
Oh dear!
I would probably end up getting patterned paper and buttons my two favorites :)
Sigh...for me, probably just adhesive. I am going through it so fast these days, and I hate running out!
Have fun choosing :)
Washi tape...if they have it! :)
Whoo hoo! Gotta love those $10 certificates Moore's sends. Good for you! I guess it would depend on what was on sale the day I use my certificate. I love combining those certs with coupons and/or sales. Makes me feel like I'm almost getting the product for free that way.
Probably a paper pack since they're usually $20. Half off!
I would probably buy a Tim Holtz Sizzix die or embossing folder using a coupon. There's not much else in there that I want. We have a really small AC Moore and they haven't had any new scrapbook products in ages. Now if it were a Michael's certificate that would be a whole 'nuther story LOL.
Congrats on your rewards.
Humm, I have just been on a spending spree, so I would probably get adhesive :)
I would have to invest it towards Spellbinders!
Staci, I forgot to add that I am having a giveaway over at my blog, hope to see you there!
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy whatever you choose!
It depends...When their paper stacks were on sale I would purchase one by DCWV or check out the clearance aisle to see if there are so great bargains I couldn't pass up! How fun and thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog.
I have no idea....lol. Adhesive I guess. Sometimes, I'm just too practical. :)
Ooh, I haven't gotten one yet, but I can say I'd be in there for a long time trying to make a decision. :) Have fun shopping!
I haven't gotten one of them yet. My summer shopping may have one coming to me soon. If I had it today I would spend it on basic grey pattern paper the indian summer 6x6 to be exact. Need it for a project :)
Post a Comment