.

Friday, August 17, 2012

My First Scrapbooking Video!!

Hope this works! I definitely could have used a third hand to try to film this. Holding the camera with one hand and grabbing product with the other was a little nuts, LOL. If you've made a scrapbook video, please feel free to post a link in comments. I have often wondered what people's voices sound like based on your profile pics. Have a great weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdVPK_2wJs

22 comments:

Ashley Calder said...

Good job on your video. You did a fantastic job holding the camera with one hand and using your other to demonstrate!
Thanks!

Miss Misi said...

I like the video! I've been wanting to do one for awhile.

BTW, you sound so different than I've expected for all of these years.

dpelham said...

Very well done, both the layout and the video.

Naomi Edwards said...

Awesome first video Staci, how brave of you! You have such a nice voice for video which is what holds me back plus my accent, lol... I love how you cut out half circles and added them to the second half of the layout! Brilliant...I actually noticed them right away and wondered how you did it!
I love the pop colors green and orange..awesome layout and Video..you go girl!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super video tfs!!

courtney said...

Great video! Love how you showed the packs your paper came from!
What a fun, cool layout!

Staci said...

Ashley, thank you! :-)

Misi, your turn! I've always wondered what your voice sounds like.

Don Mary Pat, Courtney, thanks a bunch!

Naomi, do it! I love love love accents!

Jennifer Grace said...

You've done very well at keeping the camera steady whilst using the other hand to show things! I used a tripod for the few videos I've made, but I struggle to do videos, because whenever the light is good enough for them, the kids always interrupt! Here's a post of mine with one of my vids on: http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/200th-post-giveaway-lsned-catch-up.html

Great layout by the way! x

Sondra said...

Oh, I just love your voice... you sound so sweet. I loved your layout... all that black and white really made your colors pop. And how can you beat $1.00???

Sherry C said...

Great job on your first video! Loved your layout!

Kelly Roberts said...

You did do an awesome job on this video. Nice speaking voice. I was thinking of doing one too. Maybe I will soon. I found this "moviemaker" on my computer and recently did a video using pics. Take a look http://ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com/p/other-cards-layouts.html Have a nice weekend!

Staci said...

Jennifer Grace and K Simone, loved your videos. :-)

Sherry and Sondra, thanks so much!

Tracy said...

Great layout!!
And your video is pretty fantastic as well :)
I do videos as well, but more mini albums.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TracysTreasures24/videos

3kidmama said...

what a fun video! I love your layout - perfect for the music and guy kind of theme. I only have girls so I'm always in awe of masculine layouts that also manage to look fun too. You did a great job. I found your blog/video via 2 Peas - I hope you make some more videos of your work! I'd love to see more! TFS :-)

Gemiel said...

Staci, what a great video!! Loved hearing about your fabulous layout. You have such a nice voice, I know your little people love listening to you in the classroom. Can't wait to see your next video. I know the Karokee layout will be lots of fun. (hint hint :))

Lisa Adair said...

Great job on the video Staci! I really liked seeing what products you used. Love the pops of green and orange and your arrangement. It was nice to hear your voice. Hope you make more!

Staci said...

Lisa, Gemiel, 3 kidmama, thank you very much!! Tracy, love your youtube channel!

D said...

LOVE Amy Tangerine too! Fabulous first video!!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

WOOOOO--HOOOOOOOOOO---you sound so adorable---you did great with your first video--and the one hand action BRAVOOO!!!!!---now get busy and make more---LOL---here is a video i did awhile back--but i think you already know how i sound--lol
http://youtu.be/opLLRjqZ4So

Angi Barrs said...

Great job on your 1st video. Your layout is beautiful too!

Christina said...

Great job!!! I love the layout and you did an excellent job demo-ing!
I've been wanting to do a video of my son's baby album but I'm afraid I'll sound like a chipmunk. :)

Naomi Edwards said...

Hey Staci! Check out my blog today, I have very exciting news!!!