.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane



Me in Puerto Rico, April 1980

Nah... I'm not really going anywhere. I'm traveling in my mind. If I had a choice to travel to the perfect destination, I would choose the sunny isle of Puerto Rico. The last time I was there was when I was only nine. I remember it vividly. I loved visiting beautiful San Juan and staying at the hotel, El Canario. It was too much fun trying to find our way around the city with my dad's limited Spanish. Luckily I was just beginning to pick up the language. The island was so beautiful. I had never felt more free.
*If you won two free plane tickets to anywhere, where would you go?*

6 comments:

Tamika said...

Staci this is definitely on my "to do" list this year. I have never been out of the country so I am going to start small with a trip to one of the Virgin Islands but with two free plane tickets right now I hear it is better in the Bahamas! Have a great weekend!

Gemiel said...

Staci, when I first looked at your post I said, You Go Girl!!! You deserve a getaway!! Then I read a little further LOL. I'd use the tickets to go to our family reunion in California this summer.

Tiffany said...

I would fly to Bora Bora and stay in one of those beautiful huts over the water.

Tracy said...

This sounds like a sweet memory :)
I think I would go to Scotland if I could go anywhere in the world :)

Staci said...

Ladies, you picked some exciting destinations! I wouldn't mind visiting any of these!

Lisa said...

cute photo!