.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Can Money Buy Happiness?
They say that the best things in life are free and money can't buy happiness. There is also the old adage that money is the root of all evil. What do you think of those statements?
I think that in my case money could help bring me peace of mind. If I had money I wouldn't stop going to school until I earned a Doctorate in Education. I'd also open my own school. I wouldn't have to worry about where I would live or whether or not my raggedy old car could handle the wear and tear of a long commute. I'd pay off all of my debt, invest even more into my retirement, and donate to the church. *What would you do with a windfall of money?*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I completely disagree!! Money can't buy you love but it can buy you happiness if you handle it correctly!!
I would totally open an animal rescue/daycare if I could afford it and live on a bunch of acres and would be totally content!!
Great, thoughtful post!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
I agree money can give you a piece of mind.
We wouldn't have to worry about the future and have less stress in our lives.
But that also depends on how you handle it.
We have worked our way to not owing anything. Everything we have is paid for including our home and vehicles. It was hard, we did without, but now we don't have financial stress.
As for a big winning, like everyone we have talked about that. We would help all of our family out. Either by paying off their homes, or buying them a car or taking them on a trip.
Post a Comment