.

Friday, February 10, 2012

February Layout Share

I can't believe that my son is graduating from high school in June. I know that it sounds totally cliche, but it feels like he was playing with Legos and action figures a little while ago. Time really does fly by faster than one can ever imagine.
I'm excited for the new life he will embark on as he enters college. I finally got around to scrapping his first day of school this year. He was actually quite happy on this overcast day. He looks irritated in the photo because he wanted to hurry off to school and I had to get the traditional first day pic, LOL.

8 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Oh wow! A senior! How do they get there so fast? Fantastic LO, I love the papers you chose, they are a perfect compliment to the photo.

Serene said...

The years do go quickly, don't they? Nice and colorful layout.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
They do grow up so quick, my 3rd daughter is in her second last year of high school.
Love the colours you used, great layout,

Patricia said...

Great layout! So glad you were able to capture that picture- you documented it beautifully!

scrappymo! said...

I don't think he looks irritated...He just looks serious to me!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Holy smokes! A senior.

Oh man, the years go by fast, don't they.

Melissa said...

I love this! I can't believe he's a senior already.

Heidi said...

Great LO. Gotta love the kids of a scrapbooker and the patience they have to get be constantly getting their photos taken.