.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Look at my giant L....


 L for Loosah!! I should be enjoying this lovely week off from work. Instead I'm bored and ready to go back to the classroom. My son is ready to go back to school because he misses his friends. I'm just pathetic. Since the "vacation" I have: shampooed the carpets, mopped and swept the floors, reorganized the closets, washed all bedding and pillows, reorganized my scrapbook bag, wrote out the rest of my scrapbook club lesson plans for the year, finished a LO, ran a zillion errands and then some. I'm going to pottery painting class tomorrow night though. :-)

12 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like you've been extremely productive! Can you send a bit of that energy this way? :) I so need to be doing more of that and less fun stuff!

Brown English Muffin said...

Lord where did you get all that energy from!!! LOL

Serene said...

Geez, Staci. Just reading about all you did this week made me tired. You should go back to work, you probably work less there. LOL

Kendall said...

Just wanted to say I love your new background! Super fun!

Susan said...

LOL! You sound like me. Sometimes my DH has to tell me to sit down because I'm making him nervous. The painting class sounds like a fabulous way to top off a busy week! LOVE the new bloggy background too, Very peppy!

Gemiel said...

Don't you know you're supposed to rest during your week off??? Sounds like you've done so much stuff at home that going back to work will be a rest LOL

Laura Evangeline said...

Ugh! I wish I had done all that. Are you Super Woman?!

Katherine said...

Wow - so busy (I wish I had a little more of your motivation to do all that house work :) - I hope you enjoyed your pottery class.

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I LOVE your new page (is that what it's called. I'm uh, still learning blog stuff).

Also, you are clearly an overachiever. I am extremely jealous of this. =)

Tracy said...

Can I have some of your energy :)

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, if I did all that housework, I'd be ready to go back to work, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Staci Taylor said...

Youre so funny! I hope you ended up enjoying some of that time off!! :-)