.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finished my list and a giveaway

Remember this?? I finally finished the "50 Books to Read Before You Die" recommendations. I found a few books that I truly enjoyed. There were some others that I didn't enjoy at all. I can check off one more item on my bucket list now and go back to reading for pure pleasure and enjoyment. In honor of this achievement I am having a giveaway.



Aren't they cute??? I love these felt packs! Just post by February 22th, 2011 9PM EST for a chance to win!
Good luck! :-)

8 comments:

The Crafty Caryn said...

Wow, that is a great achievment! I have been buying books to fill up my bookcase so that this summer I can read a book a week!

Love those felt embellies....:)

Tracy said...

Wow that is an accomplishment. Good for you.
Cute goodies.

Brown English Muffin said...

You are sooo super lucky to have finished reading the entire list!!!!

Kendall said...

WOO HOO!! Way to go for finishing your book list!! Doesn't it feel awesome to check something off your bucket list!!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Wow! Amazing! That takes a time of dedication and commitment, especially when you are just wading through the ones you really don't enjoy.

Congrats!!!!

Serene said...

Well, hooray for you. That's surely a feat. I wish I had time to read but then that would mean less time for scrapping, right? Congratulations on such an accomplishment. Whoo! hoo!

Gemiel said...

Wow. what an awesome accomplishment!! I love to read but can never seem to find the time. Love those felties. They are just too cute.

Susan said...

Congrats on the achievement! I wish I had more time to read, I might check out that list for future reference! Looks like a lucky person scored some cuties too!