.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL?!



Woooooooo! Okay, um, not really. I'm a Giants fan and once they were out of the competition, I kinda lost interest. DS decided that he would be watching the game with his friends on their big screen TV some time ago. This morning he came home from their house and said, "Ummm...I'm not going to watch the game over there. Can we do the Superbowl here instead?" My reaction: "Whaaaaaa?" In my superbowl arsenal I had a football shaped platter, a pack of plates and napkins. I could have just said, "No way mister! Your dad is watching the superbowl with his friends so I don't have to pretend to like the Steelers today!" Instead, I braved the last minute shoppers and picked up chips and other yummy non healthy snacks. So, "Go (insert name of your favorite team here)!" Happy Superbowl!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Have fun tonight Staci!!!!

Ericka said...

The things we do because we love our children! Anyway, I hope y'all had fun. It was a great game.