

Okay, okay---I'm a bit late. Things in the classroom have been keeping me very busy. I haven't scrapped much but I've been treating my bulletin boards like giant scrapbook pages and the children and staff have been enjoying them. I'm going to follow through now with some pics that I promised to post ages ago. Here is one of my son looking too thrilled with his glasses, LOL. Here's one of me also. In my old profile pic I weighed about 140 lbs. (I'm only 5 feet tall) and now I'm 114 lbs. How did I do it you ask? Ohhh, just eat a big ole bowl of stress every day and the weight will fly right off, LOL. I'm trying to relax, relate and release before I lose my marbles. ;-)
*Happy Martin Luther King Day all!*
6 comments:
Staci!! You look awesome! I've missed you!
I agree with the previous poster - you look awesome! :) Hope you had wonderful day!
Great pictures Staci and I hope you will be scrapping again soon. BTW, tell Amani, he looks great with his glasses on :)
It's so nice to see pics of you again!!!
Wow, staci, you look FANTASTIC!! Big congrats on the weight loss, that is such an accomplishment! And your son is such a cutie! Happy new year to you, too :-)
You wear that stress well girl! You're looking great. Unfortunately, stress has the opposite effect on my waistline. :(
Your son is getting so grown. Give him a big ol' hug for me.
-e
Post a Comment