I've been scrapping like crazy for the last 5 days! I'll admit that I do have a double layout on my table that has been laying there mocking me since yesterday. I'm going to attempt to finish that one today. I have to work on my scanning skills. My layouts with bumpy embellishments are not coming out well since my last scanner died. (I have an HP Photosmart C-380.) Anyone have any tips for me?
I hope that everyone is having a good day! :-)
7 comments:
Hi Stacy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I gave up scanning ages ago. I take my layouts outside and shoot them straight on in natural light. So much easier and the lumpy details don't get lost
Hey Staci! I agree with Renee. Natural light is the best. If I don't have good light, then I scan. Even in the winter time, I'll take my LO outside or by a window!
Oh yay, I can't wait to see your creations, staci! Hmm, I have no advice for you unfortunately - once my layouts started getting pretty lumpy is when I started taking photos instead of scanning, lol. I never could figure out how to make it work! Hope you had a great weekend!
I used to scan my LOs too but all the layering got in the way..I either use a whiteboard and go outside or indoors w/ natural light-your embellishments will pop better rather than looking like digi. I am going to make a photo box sometime soon when I stop being so lazy. I can email you what I'm talking about if you wnat-let me know!
Hey, Staci! You entered a giveaway for a journal on my blog and won! Drop me a line at jscrappy[@]cox.net and give me your address so I can pop it in the mail!
Well I'm sure that all of them will be just BEAUTIFUL once they are finished. Can't wait to see :)
ohhhhhhhhh want to see all those pages you created--bet they are just fabulous! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane with your older pages -- to cute!
Post a Comment