.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cranky Gal




I'm busy at work (and grateful for it). Unfortunately I haven't been sleeping well for several months (see my "Wheeeeeeee!" post for the reason why). I am starting to understand why people who don't get enough sleep are in such a bad mood.
I desperately want to scrap but DS has been totally uncooperative lately. Taking pictures of him (especially in public) is a big "no no" since he turned 14. I was able to do a photoless LO about the subject though. I'll have to start borrowing other people's kiddos for my LOs if this keeps up. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Is that what happens when you try to snap photos of teenagers-lol. I've heard of this before. Good luck sneaking a few shots in.

Ericka said...

Awww. I'm so sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Unfortunately, I have no advice for you...as evidenced by the fact that I'm commenting on your blog in the middle of the night. A-Dawg will come around. If he doesn't, you can always borrow my kid... ;)
-e

Sarah Coggins said...

Take some time for yourself - you and your family will benefit for it. I really admire your strength in caring for you mother as well as your son. :) And if he won't participate in photos, maybe you can find some older ones (even your own) to scrap. I've found it to be quite enjoyable looking back through my and my husband's childhood photos and scrapping some of them.

Staci Taylor said...

Oh man, I don't know what i'll do when my kids refuse pictures (although they sort of do that now, lol). I hope you get some sleep soon, girl - that lack of sleep definitely impacts everything in your world!

renee said...

We are seeing a little of that. Hopefully, this is as bad as it is going to get.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am joining you on the no sleep club, been having a hard time lately also.
Have a great weekend, and try to get some sleep!