.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a Few Updates...

I have blogged about various subjects but haven't always included further updates. Here are a few:


Lightbulb Moment


(A lightbulb moment post)

....Yeah, that lasted for a few minutes. I'm probably a glutton for punishment. Things are actually going pretty well with that person. We've been doing a lot of talking and connecting intellectually. Keeping my fingers crossed...


I'm Still Here


(Family health update)

My DB suffered a 2nd stroke since that post but he's doing much better. I already updated on my mom and I have forged a closer relationship with the family member diagnosed with cancer. I hope that our relationship will continue to flourish...

Like a Stranger in a Strange land

Like a stranger in a strange land...Since I posted about my religous experiences, I have found a very nice church! It was under my nose all along. I feel very comfortable there and enjoy the service.


I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged by Melanie/ June '08

On #17 of this post I explained how I vent my anger. Someone actually scoffed at this notion and labelled me as some gangsta gal! (Ahem...Judge not lest ye be judged.) Did you know that I also love jazz, classical music and rock? I also love classic movies and read Herbert, Donne and Shakespeare for pure enjoyment. It's a shame she didn't take the opportunity to get to know me. Her loss.

First day of School

(Post about my son's first day of school)

I regret to inform you that I STILL have not developed the photos from my son's first day of school. I have a few LOs inside my head and hope to finish my roll really soon....

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Post about my mom's health) There is a huge possibility that the next ailment to go on her official list is Parkinson's disease.

6 comments:

Miss Misi said...

I'll be thinking of you and the family. There's nothing wrong with having a little "gangsta" in you especially when you're rocking the freakum shoes, lmbo.

Now go finish that roll so I can see some pages!

Krissynae said...

Great update. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lorie said...

Thanks for the updates! I always forget to update on posts!

Cynthia said...

You know, I've often forgotten to update from past posts too. Good idea. We sort of move on to the next thing and forget to give a final resolution to the first.

Prayers and good wishes going up for your family members struggling with health issues.

LadyBug said...

Tell her she has not even seen "gangasta" so don't even go there (sistah neck roll and all).

Staci you have been thru a lot and my prayers are with you and yor family.

No matter what others may think, you are AWESOME, now let's seem some scrappin' pages.

Staci Taylor said...

I love that you came back and updated us staci! So sorry that your mom may have parkinson's - my grandfather had it, and I know it's not an easy road. THinking of you, girl! (P.S. Get those photos developed girl!) ;-)