.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Would Like to Thank the Academy....



Surprise, surprise, surprise! Emily was sweet enough to nominate my little blog for this award. (Thanks Emily, I was a little down in the dumps today!)
Emily's blog:

Emily


The rules for this award are:

The winner can put the log on his/her blog.
Link to the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you nominated.
I'm going to have to start with 5 nominees. Some of my choices were already nominated.

/Melanie

/Staci

/
Lisa


/Ericka


/Carla

3 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, you are so sweet, thank you Staci!! I will play hopefully tomorrow when I have a chance to blog! Hope you're having a good weekend, girl!

Ericka said...

Thanks Staci! I'll have to do mine before the weekend is over. Have a great weekend, and tell l'il (big?) A that his auntie said "hi".

Brown English Muffin said...

Ahhh this is sooo sweet...you're such a sweet person we have to meet up again...we have to!!!!