.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's a Shoe Thang!


I have no idea how it happened. After so many years of buying basic shoes, I have developed a very strong love of super sexy heels. I have been known to greet strangers with "Cute shoes!" or "Girl, your shoes are fierce!" As a little girl, I remember going to the mall with my mom. Although the excursions were infrequent, I dreaded them. I knew that the mall meant a trip to Macy's or JC Penneys which would involve looking at boring grown up ladies "going to church" heels. I would have much rather been reading a book or playing with my Barbies.
Now I have my own son cringing whenever we hit a store with a shoe section. I'm not a frequent shoe buyer but when I find a pair that are comfortable and cute..I'm in love!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute picture!!!!!!! Have fun with the shoe shopping!!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

come on show us your shoes!!! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

You've been tagged in Tag 2!

Staci said...

LOL Mel! Misi said the same thing! I had my son take some pics of my new (to me--Gotta love having a big sister!) outfit and shoes this morning. :-)

Sarah Coggins said...

LOL Love the photo. :) I'm still on the traditional, basic, comfy kick. Very wobbly and feel like I'll break an ankle in heels.

Can't wait to see the photo of the new shoes! :)