
I have to say this is a pretty good issue! It's a bit thinner than usual but there are more layouts featured per page. I really like the LOs featured by the Masters this month. I see that this issue is also chock full of "peas". (Two Peas in a Bucket). My LO is on page 55. :-)
5 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats on the pub! :) I'll have to go pick up a copy.
Congradulations on your layout being published. Way to go
Congrats on getting your layout published!!!!
I saw your layout. Love it! Congratulations on your latest pub. I'm so proud of my "twin" sis.
Yes, I saw this. Congrats!
Congrat on your son's graduation too. He's getting to be a big boy isn't he?
I think about those early photos of him in the layouts you shared with me a while back. Time is flying-lol.
Post a Comment