Challenge~
You win a scholarship to go back to school for any four-year degree you want. What will you study?
Love this question! I was actually talking about it yesterday. I already have a Bachelors degree in English and some Masters credits. I've also passed all of my Teacher Certification exams. I would like to go into a field where I can make the greatest difference in a school setting. If I won a scholarship to study anything, I would pursue a Masters in Education with dual certification in Psychology or Social Work.
Since my son's high school tuition is going to cost me an arm and a leg (on my salary) I will have to defer my dream of returning to school for awhile. I can't take on another financial burden right now.
1 comment:
What a fun challenge. Hopefully, you will get back in school soon. I would love to get a degree in fine arts, specializing in photography. I am thinking about working on a certificate in photography when we get fully moved.
Post a Comment